Artifacts of Procrastination #11Posted on November 24, 2015. Last updated on November 24, 2015 at 17:54. Source available here.
- The Banach–Tarski Paradox: A surprisingly accurate video about the Banach–Tarski paradox for non-mathematicians.
- Can one explain schemes to biologists: Mumford and Tate were asked to write an obituary for Grothendieck…
- Burritos for the Hungry Mathematician: “A burrito is just a strong monad in the symmetric monoidal category of food, what’s the problem?” (The references are also fun.)
- OpenPGP Best Practices: Good to know.
- Linux Foundation IT’s IT Policies
- License is not free: Next time you use a troll license, be a little bit more careful. Some people have ideals (and laws).
- Hardware Side Channels in the Cloud: So virtualization is broken too.